Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 348
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select manual function. Place the trivet in the pot and add the water. Place wings on the trivet. Close and lock the lid and seal the vent. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 20 to 25 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- Remove wings from pressure cooker and pat dry with paper towels. Mix barbecue sauce and melted butter together in a bowl. Place wings on the prepared pan and baste with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Cook wings under the hot broiler, turning once, until desired crispness is reached, 5 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you use thawed wings, allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- If you use an air fryer, set it for 400 degrees F and cook for 20 minutes turning halfway to ensure even browning until desired caramelization and crispness. Baste again with barbecue sauce if desired.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 18.5 30.4 14.1 64 948 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was a fast, easy way to make chicken wings. Be sure you like the BBQ sauce you pick out!