Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 582
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Cook and stir steak until barely any pink remains, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain fat from pan; add taco seasoning to the steak. Let simmer until desired consistency is reached, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Warm milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat until small bubbles appear along the sides. Remove from heat.
- Melt butter in another medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour once bubbles disappear. Cook, stirring constantly with a whisk, until mixture becomes paste-like and light golden brown, about 5 minutes. Gradually whisk in the warm milk and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook and stir until the mixture is thick and smooth, 10 to 15 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir in shredded cheese.
- Add black beans, salsa, and the steak pieces. Stir and serve with tortilla chips.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any shredded cheese you desire.
Per Serving: 582 calories; 35.2 38.9 29.1 97 1108 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1