Quick Kitchen Sink Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 234
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until fluffy. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in pecans, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, and cranberries.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown and set, 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For more of a cookie than cake texture, omit baking powder. Any type of nuts can be used, I chose pecans. Raisins can be substituted for the dried cranberries.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 13 28.6 2.5 36 144 Full nutrition