Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 223
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine 1/2 the ginger, 1/2 the garlic, coconut aminos, vinegar, avocado oil, miso, and sesame oil in a blender and process until sauce is smooth.
- Place cod in a baking dish and pour sauce on top. Allow to marinate 15 to 30 minutes.
- Smash remaining garlic and place on top of fish in the baking dish. Add the remaining sliced ginger and dab ghee on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes. Turn on broiler and broil to desired caramelization and doneness, 3 to 5 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 223 calories; 11.8 5 21.2 50 378 Full nutrition