Pave de Pessego (Brazilian Peach Dessert)
4 made it | 0 reviews |
"This chilled dessert is a sort of Brazilian trifle with layers of ladyfingers, canned peaches, prunes, and a rich, peachy cream."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 40 m servings 323
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Line a 10-inch square baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Combine condensed milk and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well until creamy. Set lemon cream aside.
- Slice 1 peach and set aside to use as decoration. Cut remaining peaches into small cubes.
- Measure out 1 cup of peach syrup and pour into a saucepan. Add prunes and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining peach syrup and milk in a shallow bowl. Dip ladyfingers into syrup mixture and layer into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Add a layer of peaches followed by a layer of prunes. Pour 1/2 the lemon cream evenly on top. Add another layer of soaked ladyfingers, followed by peaches and prunes. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Turn out onto a plate. Garnish with reserved peach slices. Serve chilled.
You might also like
Per Serving: 323 calories; 7 59.1 8.2 90 112 Full nutrition