Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 224
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 pounds of chicken)
- Marinate chicken thighs, breasts, and drumsticks in olive oil, lemon juice, and salt for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix onions, sumac, and pepper into the chicken. Pour mixture into a nonstick baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 45 minutes. Remove foil halfway through to give the chicken a nice golden color and crunch.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use 2 pounds of any chicken parts you prefer.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 13.3 5.6 19.8 62 928 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Came across this recipe quite by accident. I had never heard of sumac. When I saw that it was more of a citrus flavor, I ordered some and made this dish 3 days later. I've been on an onion kick...