Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 242
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almonds, pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Heat honey and butter in a saucepan over low heat until butter is melted. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, cloves, and allspice. Stir together and remove from heat.
- Pour honey mixture over the nut and seed mixture; mix well. Spread evenly over the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Let cool until granola crumbles easily. Add raisins after granola has cooled.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any dried fruit you prefer.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 17.9 18.7 5.3 3 58 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1