Low-Carb Keto Blue Cheese Souffle
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 334
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 ramekins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter six 1/2-cup ramekins.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixture until smooth. Beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add cream, blue cheese, nutmeg, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- Scoop mixture equally into prepared ramekins. Place filled ramekins into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour 1/2 inch of hot water into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until souffles are golden brown and puffy, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from baking dish and let rest 5 to 10 minutes. Dry bottoms of ramekins before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- These souffles keep for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator and are great reheated.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 31.9 2.4 10.5 218 491 Full nutrition