Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 189
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 mini sliders)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Drizzle burger buns with enough oil to flavor and moisten the buns but not make them soggy, about 4 tablespoons, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake buns in the preheated oven until bottoms become golden brown, about 8 minutes. Flip buns over and cook until second side is golden brown, about 5 minutes more.
- While buns bake, heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add garlic to hot pan so it sizzles and cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and water; simmer, stirring constantly, until shrunken in size, about 3 minutes. Mix in oyster sauce and cook an additional minute.
- Assemble slider from the bottom up. Place a bun base on a plate and add a generous amount of lettuce. Add a cucumber slice, a piece of tomato, and a slice of pickle. Add a tablespoon of cooked mushrooms and top with the top bun. Repeat for remaining sliders.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Make sure you're using a vegetarian oyster sauce for this recipe. Mushroom-based vegetarian oyster sauces are commonly available.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 11.8 161.8 3.5 0 148 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1