0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 659
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix cassava, eggs, coconut milk, sugar, vegetable oil, and salt together well in a large bowl. Stir in flour and grated coconut. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using all-purpose flour, add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Use a zester tool to scrape or shred the coconut from the half-shell.
Per Serving: 659 calories; 39.4 71.6 8.3 93 472 Full nutrition