Rainbow Smoothie Pops
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 10 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 pops)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour puree into 4 to 6 popsicle molds. Insert handles, or cover the top of the molds with foil. Carefully make small slits over each pop and insert wooden sticks. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For any of the fruit smoothies use: Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla almondmilk, Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk, Almond Breeze Hint of Honey Vanilla almondmilk, Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Blend almondmilk, or Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Blend Vanilla almondmilk.
- Nutritional Analysis per Chocolate Banana Smoothie Pop: Calories 90 Total Fat 3g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 135mg Potassium 416mg Total Carbohydrate 18g Dietary Fiber 3g Sugars 8g Protein 2g
- Nutritional Analysis per Double Berry Smoothie Pop: Calories 140 Total Fat 2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 90mg Potassium 306mg Total Carbohydrate 30g Dietary Fiber 7g Sugars 14g Protein 2g
- Nutritional Analysis per Peachy Mango Smoothie Pop: Calories 100 Total Fat 1.5 Cholesterol 0 Sodium 90 Potassium 185 Total Carbohydrate 24 Dietary Fiber 3 Sugars 20 Protein 1
- Nutritional Analysis per Tropical Pineapple Mango Smoothie Pop: Calories 130 Total Fat 1.5g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 90mg Potassium 95mg Total Carbohydrate 30g Dietary Fiber 3g Sugars 12g Protein 1g
- Nutritional Analysis per Super Green Smoothie Pop: Calories 120 Total Fat 2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 95mg Potassium 494mg Total Carbohydrate 25g Dietary Fiber 4g Sugars 18g Protein 2g