Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 45 m servings 176
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Immediately reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer uncovered very slowly, stirring occasionally, until most of the water has been absorbed and rice is soft, about 30 minutes.
- Pour 2 cups milk and sugar into the saucepan and increase heat to high.
- Meanwhile, stir together 1/2 cup milk and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Once rice-milk mixture is boiling, add cornstarch mixture and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Ladle rice pudding into individual serving dishes and sprinkle with cinnamon. Allow to cool to room temperature. Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 4 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 176 calories; 3.4 31.2 4.4 10 44 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2