Ingredients35 m servings 134
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bacon slices one next to the other on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Flip bacon slices with kitchen tongs and return to oven. Bake until crispy, 15 to 20 minutes more. Thinner slices will need less time, about 20 minutes total. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you are making a lot of bacon, the bacon slices can slightly overlap, as the bacon will shrink when baking.
- Pour the bacon grease into a jar and allow to cool. Store in the fridge and use instead of oil.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 10.4 0.4 9.2 27 574 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
I bake it at a higher temp. 400, I use tinfoil and it’s a easy clean up. May take less time.
I will NEVER make bacon any other way! After the 40 minutes of baking when I take them out I drizzle with real New York Maple Syrup and let them sit 5 minutes before serving...O My Lord..take me...
Used thick bacon, took about 20 minutes per side at 400 degrees vs. 350.
I use aluminum foil to bake my bacon. I fry up a big package and refrig the rest for use during the week. Quick sandwiches and recipe ingredient ready for use. Pour off the grease and most of ...
That's exactly how I cook bacon - perfection every time and much less clean-up. The bacon grease stays nice and white as well.
This turned out well & it had a good taste. I don’t know why, but it didn’t seem any easier than frying bacon in a skillet.
Perfect way to make bacon! Clean-up was a breeze with the Parchment Paper!