Ingredients35 m servings 134
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place bacon slices one next to the other on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Flip bacon slices with kitchen tongs and return to oven. Bake until crispy, 15 to 20 minutes more. Thinner slices will need less time, about 20 minutes total. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you are making a lot of bacon, the bacon slices can slightly overlap, as the bacon will shrink when baking.
- Pour the bacon grease into a jar and allow to cool. Store in the fridge and use instead of oil.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 10.4 0.4 9.2 27 574 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
I use aluminum foil to bake my bacon. I fry up a big package and refrig the rest for use during the week. Quick sandwiches and recipe ingredient ready for use. Pour off the grease and most of ...
This turned out well & it had a good taste. I don’t know why, but it didn’t seem any easier than frying bacon in a skillet.
Perfect way to make bacon! Clean-up was a breeze with the Parchment Paper!
I bake it at a higher temp. 400, I use tinfoil and it’s a easy clean up. May take less time.
I do this all the time ! I learned this from working in a restaurant. So much easier than babysitting a frying pan on the stove. Parchment paper is a lifesaver for this and you will have no stic...
Tip - Make sure you use a heavy duty baking sheet, one that doesn’t warp. Be careful when taking the baking sheet from out of the oven, that the oil does spill over the sheet.