Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 162
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine potatoes, leek, and salt in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Add water to cover, about 2 cups. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow about 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Carefully release remaining pressure using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Drain potatoes well and return them to the pot.
- Select Saute function. Toss potatoes until dried and starting to sizzle, about 3 minutes. Add butter; stir until melted. Add milk. Mash potatoes with the back of a wooden spoon for a rustic mash, or run them through a ricer for a smoother mash. Taste and adjust the salt.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I don't use a traditional potato masher in my Instant Pot® as I don't want to scratch it.
- This can easily be doubled - the cooking time does not change.
Per Serving: 162 calories; 6.3 23.9 3.4 17 339 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I love potatoes and any excuse to use my instant pot. I made this for a potluck at work, with yukon gold potatoes specifically, plus a couple of adjustments: a) Added greek yogurt after sauteein...