Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 15 m servings 81
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Cut chicken with the grain into very thin strips, about 1/4-inch thick, while still mostly frozen.
- Mix soy sauce, teriyaki marinade, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, lemon juice, smoked salt, ginger, garlic powder, black pepper, and red pepper together in a small bowl. Place chicken strips in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over the meat and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a jelly roll pan by placing a wire rack on top and coating it with cooking spray.
- Place chicken strips on the rack as close together as possible without having them touch.
- Bake in the preheated oven, flipping halfway, until each piece is a uniform dark orange color and dry inside when cut in half, 4 to 5 hours total.
You might also like
Per Serving: 81 calories; 1.4 3.2 13.1 32 1029 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1