Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 415
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Press pie crust into a 9-inch pan or glass pie plate; fold excess dough under and press to form a thick edge. Cover edges with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over the bottom. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Drain tomato wedges in a colander or on paper towels. Arrange tomato wedges in the pie shell. Sprinkle basil and garlic on top.
- Combine remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Spread evenly over tomatoes; do not spread onto crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden and bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes. Cover edges with a ring of foil to keep from overcooking if needed. Garnish pie with whole basil leaves and serve warm.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for prebaking the crust are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 23.9 34 18.8 32 790 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1