Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 414
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 salads)
- Combine avocado, lemon juice, Greek yogurt, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a small food processor. Pulse until mixture is smooth. Add water or milk to thin out dressing to desired consistency. Set aside.
- Cook bacon in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Allow to cool; crumble into small pieces.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon of bacon grease from the skillet. Add eggs; cover and cook until whites are set and yolks are barely set, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber slices, and bacon crumbles between 2 plates. Drizzle in desired amount of avocado dressing. Top each salad with an egg. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute milk for the water if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of dressing. The actual amount of dressing consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 31.5 21.2 18.8 209 615 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1