Hasselback Cinnamon-Caramel Baked Apples
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 340
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 hasselback apple halves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lay apples cut-side down on your work surface. Make several thin slices into the apples, not cutting all the way through.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium-low heat. Whisk in honey, coconut sugar, and cinnamon until well combined. Whisk continuously and adjust heat so sauce does not boil.
- Spoon a small amount of the caramel sauce into the bottom of a small baking dish. Place apple halves, core-sides down, over the sauce. Spoon enough of the remaining sauce on top to cover apples completely.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Spoon sauce over the apples and bake for 20 minutes more. Check apples with a fork to make sure they are cooked but still a little firm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 340 calories; 23.1 36.6 0.5 61 6 Full nutrition