Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 301
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; place squash on top, cut-side down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until skin is easily pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes.
- While squash is cooking, fry bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving grease in skillet. Crumble bacon when cool enough to handle.
- Cool baked squash until easily handled. Scrape flesh into noodles using a fork. Place noodles and garlic in the skillet with the reserved bacon grease. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes; reduce heat to low.
- Whisk eggs and Parmesan cheese together in a small bowl; add to skillet and stir continuously for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cooked bacon pieces, parsley, salt, and pepper. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 15.5 26.1 17.7 210 676 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I used a bit more cheese, and the bacon was applewood smoked bacon. it is a good alternative to pasta. I would make again:-)
substituted butternut squash instead of spaghetti. Came out great. very high in grease.
What in the world just happened in my mouth? Seriously, bacon, egg, and cheese on top of squash is a great idea. I loved the suggestion that it would make a great brunch. Can't wait to surprise ...
This was absolutely amazing!!! If I was blindfolded, I wouldn't have known it wasn't real noodles. The blend of spices and garlic really help take away the squashy flavor. The consistency and...
Totally Love the Recipe, but not so sure the 26g Carb makes it "Keto" friendly... I guess so compared to actual pasta. Enjoy!