Keto Spaghetti Squash with Bacon and Blue Cheese
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 339
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut stem off the end of spaghetti squash using a sharp knife. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Brush the inside with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 45 minutes. Scrape cooked flesh out into a bowl and set aside. Return spaghetti squash shells to the baking sheet.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to the skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Add in the cooked bacon and spinach. Stir until spinach is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushroom mixture to the bowl of squash. Mix in sour cream, salt, and pepper. Stir until filling is evenly combined.
- Spoon filling back into the squash shells. Sprinkle each half with 1 tablespoon blue cheese. Return to the oven and bake until cheese is melted and squash is heated through, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cutting the stem off the spaghetti squash will make halving it lengthwise much easier.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 24.3 20.6 13.5 39 691 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Wow, we loved the combination of flavors in this recipe! The blue cheese kick really seals the deal. I baked the spaghetti squash for only 35 minutes and it was cook thoroughly enough to my liki...
I made it exactly as the recipe called for but I baked it in the microwave instead of the oven and it couldn't have been any better. It is the perfect side dish for a cold winter day and I may ...
I already had roasted a spaghetti squash and scooped it out into storage containers. I cooked the bacon and mushrooms first, then tossed in all the other ingredients using garlic powder since i...