Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 158
Original recipe yields 32 servings
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Use a pastry blender or fork to cut in butter until pea-sized crumbs form. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix dough well.
- Separate out 1/4 of the dough and chill in the refrigerator. Press remaining dough into the bottom and sides of an ungreased 15 1/2x10 1/2-inch jelly roll pan. Spread apricot preserves on 1/2 the mixture and raspberry preserves on the remaining 1/2.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove chilled dough from the refrigerator and roll out onto a lightly floured board. Cut into 1/2-inch strips and place diagonally across the preserves to form a lattice; press around edges to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares. Dust the top with confectioners' sugar; this keeps cookies from sticking and looks nice, too.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any preserves you like, but it's best to use seedless.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 6.1 25.4 1.6 27 100 Full nutrition