Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 577
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place yams into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and mash; measure out 3 cups of mashed yams.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart ovenproof casserole dish.
- Combine mashed yams, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and melted butter in a bowl. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish.
- Combine pecans, brown sugar, flour, and melted butter in a bowl and mix well. Sprinkle topping over yams.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This dish may be prepared early in the day, refrigerated, and baked just prior to serving.
Per Serving: 577 calories; 23.1 89.1 6.8 78 128 Full nutrition