Caramel Pecan Pie Cheesecake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 50 m servings 524
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Line a 9-inch deep dish pie pan with the crust; trim and flute the edges.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl until smooth. Spread into pie crust and sprinkle pecans on top.
- Whisk remaining eggs in a small bowl; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 4 hours to overnight before slicing.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If crust browns too quickly while baking, cover edges loosely with aluminum foil after 20 minutes.
- You may want to drizzle the top with additional caramel before serving.
Per Serving: 524 calories; 32 54.8 8.5 124 412 Full nutrition