Easy Pecan Tassies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 106
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Combine flour, butter, and cream cheese in a bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll chilled dough into 24 balls and press into the cups of a mini muffin tin to make pastry shells.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix brown sugar, pecans, egg, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Spoon 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon filling into each pastry shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 106 calories; 7.4 8.9 1.3 23 62 Full nutrition