Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 114
- Combine 1 cup butter and cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add flour gradually, beating at low speed. Shape mixture into 48 balls and place on a baking sheet. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease the cups of a mini-muffin pan. Press 1 chilled dough ball into each cup and shape into a tart shell.
- Whisk brown sugar, eggs, 2 tablespoons butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Stir in 1 1/4 cups pecans. Spoon mixture into tart shells. Top with the remaining pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookie shell are delicately brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Gently remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 8.3 9 1.4 23 52 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This recipe worked out much better for me than another I used last year. The difference being the right amount of egg, sugar and butter and the correct baking time. Although your oven times mig...
These were cute and easy to make. I used store bought pie crust and they were just as good. Please do not fill to the top like I did, huge mess in my oven.