Texas Pecan-Banana Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 217
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly coat an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine bananas, buttermilk, egg whites, and oil in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Combine flour, oats, sucralose blend, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center; add banana mixture all at once and mix well.
- Reserve 1/8 cup pecans and stir the remainder into the batter. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle reserved pecans on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Using a dry buttermilk mix like Saco® powder instead of fresh buttermilk is much more practical and economical than buying fresh buttermilk just for this recipe.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 6.6 33.2 4.9 < 1 369 Full nutrition