Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Combine apples, 4 tablespoons butter, honey, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and cinnamon stick in a saucepan over medium heat. Cover with a lid and cook, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
- While apples are simmering, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine remaining 8 tablespoons butter, remaining 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat together until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time; beat until fully incorporated. Add vanilla extract.
- Discard cinnamon stick and mash cooked apples. Add mashed apples and pecans to the batter. Use a rubber spatula to mix in flour mixture until just incorporated. Transfer batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 409 calories; 22.9 50.7 4.3 74 279 Full nutrition