Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 156
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix peaches, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Pour into a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Cut butter into small pieces and dab evenly on top of peaches.
- Mix flour, sugar, soy milk, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt together in a bowl. Spread topping over the peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Cool before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute regular milk for soy milk, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 156 calories; 4.6 28.4 1.8 10 141 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The best peach cobbler I've ever had! I used almond milk instead of soy the second time I made it, and noticed no difference in flavor :).
This is absolutely delicious! My family ate almost half of it in one evening. Definitely serve it warm. (also, canned peaches work great!)
I had to use canned peaches with a few spoonfuls of the liquid as they weren’t in season, but other than the peaches not being fresh, this cobbler was exactly like the old-school gluten version....