Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 471
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl. Beat in buttermilk using an electric mixer. Add 3/4 cup butter and beat until fully incorporated. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into a small bowl; mix in orange food coloring. Add cocoa powder and black food coloring to the large bowl. Mix well, scraping down the sides.
- Pour black batter into the cake pan. Pour orange batter on top. Rap pan against the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from the pan.
You might also like
Per Serving: 471 calories; 23.1 61.3 7.7 116 322 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1