0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 197
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 pieces)
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add 3 cups flour and salt. Stir in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Turn dough out on a lightly floured work surface. Knead until smooth, about 10 minutes. Grease a large bowl. Place dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Divide dough into 16 equal pieces and form into rounds. Roll into 1/4-inch-thick circles. Poke rounds with your fingers to create small indentations.
- Mix za'atar and olive oil together in a small bowl. Spread over circles. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 197 calories; 4.2 33.5 5.7 0 439 Full nutrition