Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place all ingredients except Almond Breeze almondmilk in a small zip-top bag. Freeze until ready to use. To prepare smoothies, place the ingredients and Almond Breeze almondmilk in a blender and puree until smooth.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For any of the smoothies use: Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla almondmilk, Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk, Almond Breeze Hint of Honey Vanilla almondmilk, Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Blend almondmilk, or Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Blend Vanilla almondmilk.
- Nutritional Analysis per Serving of Chocolate Banana Smoothie: Calories 90 Total Fat 3g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 135mg Potassium 416mg Total Carbohydrate 18g Dietary Fiber 3g Sugars 8g Protein 2g
- Nutritional Analysis per Serving of Double Berry Smoothie: Calories 140 Total Fat 2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 90mg Potassium 306mg Total Carbohydrate 30g Dietary Fiber 7g Sugars 14g Protein 2g
- Nutritional Analysis per Serving of Peachy Mango Smoothie: Calories 100 Total Fat 1.5 Cholesterol 0 Sodium 90 Potassium 185 Total Carbohydrate 24 Dietary Fiber 3 Sugars 20 Protein 1
- Nutritional analysis per Serving of Tropical Pineapple Mango Smoothie: Calories 130 Total Fat 1.5g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 90mg Potassium 95mg Total Carbohydrate 30g Dietary Fiber 3g Sugars 12g Protein 1g
- Nutritional analysis per serving of Super Green Smoothie: Calories 120 Total Fat 2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 95mg Potassium 494mg Total Carbohydrate 25g Dietary Fiber 4g Sugars 18g Protein 2g
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Makes having smoothies so easy with the ingredients measured and ready to go for the week