Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 5 m servings
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- For each flavor set, stir together all ingredients except granola in a medium bowl. Spoon into 2 small bowls or canning jars. Top with equal amounts of granola, if desired. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for up to 3 days.
- To reheat, place 1 portion in a microwave-safe container. Microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For plain, blueberry, and carrot flavors, feel free to use Almond Breeze Original or Vanilla almondmilk for added sweetness.
- Nutritional Analysis per Serving of Plain Oats: Calories 180 Total Fat 5g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 120mg Potassium mg Total Carbohydrate 28g Dietary Fiber 5g Sugars 1g Protein 6g
- Nutritional Analysis per Serving of Blueberry Cobbler Oats: Calories 330 Total Fat 13g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 150mg Potassium 231mg Total Carbohydrate 46g Dietary Fiber 8g Sugars 8g Protein 10g
- Nutritional Analysis per Serving of Chocolate-Covered Banana Oats: Calories 340 Total Fat 12g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 130mg Potassium 377mg Total Carbohydrate 54g Dietary Fiber 7g Sugars 19g Protein 9g
- Nutritional Analysis per Serving of Carrot Cake Oats: Calories 250 Total Fat 5g Cholesterol 0.5mg Sodium 130mg Potassium 227mg Total Carbohydrate 48g Dietary Fiber 6g Sugars 19g Protein 6g
ReviewsRead all reviews 1