Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 190
- Heat a fry pan to medium-high. Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Quickly brown the pork chops in the pan, 3 to 4 minutes per side. No need to cook them all the way, as they'll finish cooking in the oven. Remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Leave the juices from the browned pork chops in the pan. Add the diced onion and saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the soup, white wine, and mushrooms. Stir until mixed. Remove from heat.
- Add the browned pork chops, and any juices that may have accumulated, back into the pan with the sauce. Spoon some sauce on top of the pork chops. Cover and place in the oven; bake for about 45 minutes. Take the lid off and bake an additional 15 minutes. Serve with the sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- Both bone-in or boneless chops will do.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 7.4 6.8 16.5 36 379 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This recipe is AMAZING!!! I used boneless chops, about an inch thick, and they came out so tender and juicy. The mushroom sauce is the best I’ve ever had. Definitely making this again!
Husband loved this, we had it two nights ago and wants it again tomorrow night. We did use a jar of mushrooms instead of fresh and it was just as good. Our chops were very thick, but temained m...
I made this for Christmas dinner this year. I made it as written, it was easy and so yummy. I will definitely make this again! Thanks for the recipe
Good recipe. i followed 100%. i have made the same basic meal in the slow cooker. I prefer that method ,however this is a lot faster and almost as pleasing. Served with steamed asparagus and m...
These are the best Pork chops ever. Tender. Moist. Flavorful. I'll be making these again and again. The only change I'll make will be to make 1-1/2 times the amount of sauce so there will b...
Loved it; will absolutely make this again. Should be good leftovers, too. (Used four butterfly thick chops, cooked in 7x11 dish.)