Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Muffins
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Stir together pancake mix, Almond Breeze almondmilk, sugar, oil, extract, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Lightly stir in apple, cranberries, and cream cheese. Spoon into prepared cups and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool, then store in a covered container with a loose fitting lid.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Both plain or honey wheat pancake mix work.
- Feel free to use full-fat or non-dairy cream cheese.
- Muffins may be frozen. To reheat, leave wrapped muffins on the counter overnight, or microwave a frozen muffin on 50% power for about 20 seconds
- Nutritional analysis per serving: Calories 240 Total Fat 10g Cholesterol 10mg Sodium 310mg Total Carbohydrate 35g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 19g Protein 4g