Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 216
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Scoop seeds out of cucumber halves and discard. Cut cucumber into 1-inch strips.
- Thinly slice white parts of green onions. Slice green parts into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan over high heat. Sprinkle five-spice powder and salt over sliced duck; add to the pan. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add sliced white onion and fry for 1 minute. Add cucumber, green onion pieces, and hoisin sauce; stir-fry for 1 minute. Remove pan from heat.
- Place lettuce and cabbage leaves on a plate and fill with duck mixture. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve hot.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute olive oil for the sesame oil if desired. If using lean meat such as chicken breast, add an additional tablespoon of oil to the recipe.
- You can use homemade or store-bought hoisin sauce.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 10.1 20 12.1 54 595 Full nutrition