No-Fail Duck Breast
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"My husband came up with this, and it's one his very few culinary creations that work. It's easy and pretty darn tasty. Also good for guests who want something a bit different. We live in the land of duck and duck products so, easy to source. You might have to search for the magret (duck breast) if you don't live in the south of France. I make it when too lazy to actually cook."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 257
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Pierce duck breast skin using a knife. Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, and ginger in a large shallow bowl. Add duck breasts to the marinade and let sit 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Divide onions evenly between 2 small casserole dishes. Place 1 duck breast in each dish. Pour remaining marinade equally over duck.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove dishes from oven and carefully drain and discard as much accumulated fat as possible. Return dishes to oven and bake 20 minutes more.
- Transfer duck to serving dishes and let sit about 5 minutes. Slice thinly and top with baked onions.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Adding a big salad or stir-fried veg makes a healthier, low-carb meal. If you get busy with something else and forget the mid-cooking drain...eh, not to worry.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 8.8 24.8 24.3 105 1877 Full nutrition