Seasoned Scrambled Eggs
12 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 391
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Beat eggs, egg white, and milk together in a bowl until combined. Add parsley, thyme, garlic powder, chili powder, garlic, sazon, and adobo. Add sausages and mozzarella cheese and stir to combine.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and coat surface lightly with oil. Pour egg mixture into the hot skillet; cook and stir until firm and no longer runny, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- All the herbs can be substituted with fresh herbs - actually it tastes even better with fresh herbs! The sazon may make the eggs a more orange color.
- If you use 3 whole eggs, the recipe will still be as delicious, I just prefer less yolk in my scrambled eggs.
- Adding the milk is optional and can be skipped without sacrificing any flavor.
Per Serving: 391 calories; 27 11.6 26.5 383 863 Full nutrition