Thai Green Curry Meatballs
3 made it | 0 reviews |
"Make a statement for dinner with the bold flavors of these Thai-inspired pork meatballs. I love Thai ingredients and decided to combine them together with pork to make these juicy meatballs that taste like they've been simmering for hours. Serve over rice or noodles and garnish with minced scallions. Increase the red pepper flakes for an extra kick!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 363
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place pork in a medium bowl.
- Place oats in a mini food processor or blender and pulse until coarsely ground, 5 to 10 seconds. Sprinkle on top of pork. Rinse out processor.
- Combine carrot, water, fish sauce, garlic, lemongrass paste, ginger, salt, and red pepper flakes in the food processor. Blend until no large chunks remain, 10 to 15 seconds. Pour mixture over pork.
- Add egg to the bowl and mix ingredients until thoroughly combined. Roll meat mixture into 24 balls, roughly 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown meatballs lightly on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer partially cooked meatballs to a bowl.
- Whisk coconut milk, curry paste, brown sugar, and fish sauce together in the same skillet; bring to a simmer. Return meatballs to the skillet and simmer until no longer pink inside, 8 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and stir in lime juice. Remove from heat. Sprinkle meatballs with cilantro right before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Lemongrass paste can be found in the fresh herb section of your grocery store, packaged in a tube.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 31.2 11.9 18.8 80 565 Full nutrition