Turkey Sliders with Sauteed Onions and Bacon
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 193
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 sliders)
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bacon. Cook until onions are browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Form turkey into 12 small patties. Season both sides of each patty with hamburger seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Add patties to skillet on top of the onion and bacon. Cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 minutes more. Scatter Muenster cheese on top and let melt. Cook until cheese is melted and meat reaches desired doneness, about 2 minutes more. If desired, add buns to the pan and let steam while patties cook.
- Remove patties, place between buns, and spoon onion and bacon on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cooking time may vary by cooktop!
Per Serving: 193 calories; 9.5 158.3 11.9 37 164 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1