0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 530
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pizza sliders)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Form Italian sausage into 6 patties. Space patties evenly across the baking sheet. Season with basil, oregano, and parsley.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip patties over and continue baking for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses over patties. Cover with a layer of pepperoni slices. Bake until cheese melts, about 4 minutes more.
- Toast buns in the oven until nearly as crunchy pizza crust. Spread 1/2 tablespoon pizza sauce onto both halves of each bun. Place each patty on a bun and top with 1 slice of bell pepper and 1/2 tablespoon olives.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can exchange black olives and bell peppers with other pizza toppings that you like (such as mushrooms, jalapenos, onions, etc.)
Per Serving: 530 calories; 34.6 167.2 29.6 78 1659 Full nutrition