Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 462
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a steamer. Add lobster tails; steam for 3 minutes. Remove from steamer and rinse under cold water until cool enough to handle.
- Remove the shells and dice lobster meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a 12-inch frying pan. Add 2 buns and turn to coat with butter. Toast over low heat, turning once, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with 1 tablespoon butter and remaining buns.
- Melt remaining 6 tablespoons butter in the same pan. Toss in lobster pieces. Cook over low heat, stirring almost constantly, for 3 minutes. Add paprika and salt; continue to stir until lobster is opaque, about 2 minutes more.
- Line toasted buns with lettuce. Fill with lobster. Drizzle any remaining butter on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you also want to make lobster risotto, reserve the water used to steam the lobster tails. Add 2 cups water and the shells after removing the meat. Steam for 7 minutes. Strain and use as a base for risotto.
Per Serving: 462 calories; 28.5 23 27.8 151 931 Full nutrition