Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Almond Flour
"These chocolate chip cookies are made with almond flour and are therefore gluten free. However, they taste so good, I would put them up against any cookie recipe out there, and they'd probably win. The texture is slightly crispy on the outside and moist and chewy in the middle. Nobody that I have baked these for has been able to eat just one."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 156
Original recipe yields 32 servings (32 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Combine almond flour, brown sugar, pecans, chocolate chips, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Add oil, egg, and vanilla extract; mix with a spoon until a large ball of dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Space balls 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm and lightly golden, about 11 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Omit the egg for a crunchier texture.
Per Serving: 156 calories; 12.4 10.3 2.8 5 51 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I have made these several times and they are better than choco chip cookies that are not gluten free. I did sub grape seed oil for veg oil as I did not have that. Moist, cheMom loves these but h...