Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 507
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Add spinach and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl of ice water to keep spinach bright green.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add cumin seeds to hot oil so they sizzle. Add onion, chile, garlic, and ginger. Cook until onion is golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook until soft, about 2 minutes more. Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool.
- Transfer tomato mixture to a blender; add blanched spinach. Blend to a thick, smooth paste; thin with a few teaspoons water if needed.
- Heat remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add coriander, cumin, chile powder, and turmeric. Fry until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add spinach paste and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add water and cook for 5 minutes more. Season gravy with salt.
- Add paneer to the gravy and mix well to coat. Cook 5 minutes more. Add garam masala and cream. Stir and cook over low heat for 2 minutes. Garnish with chile flakes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 507 calories; 38.6 24.3 21 30 652 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1