Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and saute for 5 minutes. Add potatoes, celery, and carrots and saute until vegetables are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Slowly stir in Almond Breeze almondmilk, broth, and seasonings. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture starts to thicken. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add corn and chicken to pan and cook, covered, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Season with pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use buttery spread in place of the butter and chicken stock instead of broth.
- Canned corn also works.
- Instant Pot® Method: Reduce broth to 1 1/4 cups. Coat the bottom of the pot with butter. Stir in all remaining ingredients except chicken. Lock lid and select Pressure Cook; set to 4 minutes. When cooking is done, let stand for 10 minutes then carefully open vent. Stir in chicken; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Slow Cooker Method: Reduce Breeze and broth to 1 1/4 cups each. Place butter in a slow cooker and cook on High until melted. Stir in all remaining ingredients except chicken. Cook on Low for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. Stir in chicken and cook for 5 minutes more.
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My family loved this dish! I didn't change a thing. Thanks for the recipe.