Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 45 m servings 578
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Divide sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese between 2 bowls. Blend each mixture until combined.
- Add 2 cups milk and both banana pudding mixes to one bowl; stir until thickened. Fold in 1/2 of the sliced bananas, 1/2 of the 12-ounce container of whipped topping, and 1/2 of the wafers.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup milk and coffee liqueur to the second bowl. Stir in chocolate pudding mixes until thickened. Fold in remaining 6 ounces whipped topping and graham crackers.
- Spread the coffee-chocolate pudding over the bottom of a glass trifle bowl. Layer on 1/2 of the 8-ounce container of whipped topping. Add banana pudding. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also use mini vanilla wafers (unbroken) instead of the regular size.
- You can adjust the amount of Kahlua® to suit your taste. Just make sure you use 2 cups of liquid.
Per Serving: 578 calories; 24.4 73 7 40 595 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1