Air-Fryer Potato-Skin Wedges
"When I first started out making wedges, the one thing I was intimidated by was how to cut potatoes into the perfect shape wedge. Getting them crispy was another insane issue I had. It is actually the complete opposite, and they are so easy to make. I prefer them over making fries, and have included step-by-step photos of cutting the perfect wedge."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 259
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Drain. Place in a bowl and refrigerate until completely cool, about 30 minutes.
- Combine oil, paprika, black pepper, and salt in a mixing bowl. Cut cooled potatoes into quarters and toss into the mixture.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Add 1/2 the potato wedges to the air fryer basket, placing them skin-side down and being careful not to overcrowd.
- Cook until golden brown, 13 to 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining wedges.
You might also like
Per Serving: 259 calories; 10.8 37.6 4.4 0 160 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1