Ingredients30 m servings 148
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place avocados into a blender or food processor. Add honey and blend until a creamy mixture forms and no lumps remain.
- Add peanut butter, eggs, cocoa powder, and drink mix to the blender. Process until smooth. Add vanilla extract. Scrape down sides and blend until no powder is present.
- Pour batter into a large bowl. Mix in chocolate chips; batter will be sticky. Drop scoopfuls of batter onto the baking sheet. Press down slightly batter to make a cookie shape.
- Bake until center is no longer soft, about 12 minutes. Cool for 3 to 5 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to a rack. Store cooled cookies in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 9.7 14.4 4.4 16 63 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My super picky child adores these cookies. They are great as a snack and make a wonderful treat. The flavor is best after they have completely cooled. The texture is softer and almost creamy, pe...
The grandkids loved this recipe and I loved that they were getting something healthy. The texture is different from that of a regular cookie, but it was obviously perfect for them. Let them cool...