Spiced Chocolate Waffle Cookies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 150
Original recipe yields 22 servings (22 cookies)
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cardamom, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter, sugar, and stevia until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then vanilla. Stir in flour mixture just until combined. Cover batter and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a Belgian waffle iron. Add spoonfuls of batter (about 2 1/2 tablespoons per cookie) to the waffle iron, spacing them evenly. Close the iron and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per batch. Transfer to a rack to cool completely and repeat with remaining batter.
- For glaze, in a food processor, combine cream cheese, stevia, tapioca, and vanilla and process until smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed. With machine running, add cream to reach a smooth, pourable consistency.
- Drizzle cookies with glaze before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- In a standard Belgian waffle iron, you should be able to make 4 cookies at a time.
Per Serving: 150 calories; 10.5 12.7 2.4 51 83 Full nutrition