Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 94
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, stevia, molasses, applesauce, ginger, and egg. Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients just until combined. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out dough. Roll dough into balls. Place on the baking sheet 1 inch apart. Very slightly flatten cookies with your palm.
- Bake until puffy and set, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese on medium speed until very smooth. With mixer running, add butter a little at a time, beating constantly. Add powdered sugar, stevia, and vanilla and beat just until smooth.
- Use a small offset spatula to spread frosting on top of cookies.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use ground nutmeg instead of grated.
Per Serving: 94 calories; 3.1 15.1 1.5 14 97 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1