Pumpkin Pie Pops
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 201
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 pie pops)
- Combine flour and salt in a medium bowl. Add butter and work into flour with your fingers until butter is in pea-sized chunks. Stir in about 1/4 cup ice water to form a shaggy ball of dough. If still too dry, add 1 to 2 tablespoons more ice water. Flatten into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Whisk pumpkin, stevia, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice together in a small bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness. Using a 2-1/2 to 3-inch pumpkin cookie cutter, cut out dough. Place half the dough rounds on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Press a lollipop or popsicle stick into the center of each dough round, 1 inch from the edge.
- Place a heaping teaspoonful of the pumpkin mixture in the center of each piece of dough. Brush the edges of the dough with egg and place a second piece of dough on top. Use the tines of a fork to seal the edges.
- Brush tops of pops with egg and sprinkle with sugar. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet.
You might also like
Per Serving: 201 calories; 12.4 19.7 3.1 54 48 Full nutrition